- Children 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
- All military and dependents are admitted free with an official military ID.
- All military, honorably discharged veterans from all branches of service as well as family of those killed in action are provided free admission by requesting tickets online via Veteran Tickets Foundation.
Drop-Off Location for Disabled or Handicapped Spectators
- The designated drop-off location for disabled or handicapped spectators is at the Pro Shop parking lot adjacent to the main entrance.
Tournament Bag Policy
- All items are subject to inspection (including metal detection) at the gate.
- All bags that are checked at the gates will be subject to search.
- Please report any unattended bags to the nearest marshal or security officer.
Notice to Spectators - Permitted and Prohibited Items
Any of the above listed Prohibited Items will be confiscated – leave them in your car.
PGA TOUR Mobile Device Policy
Revised January 2016
Effective immediately, spectators are now allowed to take photos all week with their mobile devices throughout the golf course, except in areas of competition during official rounds or when requested by players, security, and TOUR officials to refrain from taking a photo. Receiving or placing phone calls will remain limited to designated “Cell Phone Zones.” As a reminder, cameras are NOT allowed during official rounds.
A complete summary of the PGA TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy follows:
REVISED MOBILE DEVICE POLICY:
- Device must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or answered only in designated “Cell Phone Zones.”
- Devices may not be used to capture audio/video at any time during tournament week.
- During practice and pro-am rounds, photography is permitted in all areas.
- During official competition rounds, photography is prohibited within any areas of competition (i.e. teeing grounds, tee shot landing areas and on/around putting greens) or when requested by tournament staff, security, players, or player representatives. Photography in non-competition areas is permitted.
- Data use (e.g., texting, email, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated “Cell Phone Zones” all week.
- Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when QUIET PLEASE paddles are raised).
Failure to adhere to this Mobile Device Policy may result in the confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the tournament.