Special Tournament Admission for Military, First Responders and College Students presented by Hawaii Tourism
Free admission all week for U.S. Military and Dependents co-supported with Pasha Hawaii
- Complimentary admission is extended to all U.S. military and dependents who present a valid military ID at the gates
- Active duty and retired military, reserves and dependents are eligible
- Read here for more on the tournament military outreach
First Responder Day, Thursday, January 9, 2020
- The first 500 First Responders will be admitted free on Thursday, January 9, 2020 at the main gate
- Hawaii firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT), Emergency Medical Services (EMS), law enforcement, including local Police, Sheriffs and Sheriff’s Deputies are eligible
- Must present current employee badges/credential at the main gate
College Day, Friday, January 10, 2020
- Hawaii college and university students (University of Hawaii system, including community colleges, Hawaii Pacific University, and Chaminade University) will be given a 50% discount on daily tickets purchased at the main admissions gate on Friday, January 10, 2020.
- Must present current Hawaii college/university ID at the main gate
Aloha Friday at the Sony Open
- Wear your aloha spirit on Friday, January 10! PGA TOUR pros and golf fans are encouraged to don aloha attire and spirit as they cheer on their “pro” for the global television audience.
Drop-Off Location for Disabled or Handicapped Spectators
- The designated drop-off location for disabled or handicapped spectators is at the Pro Shop parking lot adjacent to the main entrance.
Children 12 and under are admitted free to the Sony Open in Hawaii when accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
Veterans are provided free admission via Veteran Tickets Foundation.
Tournament Bag Policy
- All items are subject to inspection (including metal detection) at the gate.
- All bags that are checked at the gates will be subject to search.
- Please report any unattended bags to the nearest marshal or security officer.
Notice to Spectators - Permitted and Prohibited Items
Any of the above listed Prohibited Items will be confiscated – leave them in your car.
PGA TOUR Mobile Device Policy
Revised December 2019
Spectators are allowed to capture video, audio and photographs all week with their mobile device consistent with all posted rules and instructions of PGA TOUR and/or Tournament staff. However, you may only use such content for personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., for your personal social media accounts) , and you may not distribute such content on a live or near live basis (no live streaming). Receiving or placing phone calls will remain limited to designated “Cell Phone Zones.” As a reminder, cameras are NOT allowed during official rounds.
Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in allareas throughout tournament week.
Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); nocommercial use.
No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
“Spectators may capture video, audio and photographs at the Tournament on any day of the Tournament throughout the Tournament site (including, for clarity, competition areas on competition days), consistent with all posted rules and instructions of TOUR and/or Tournament staff. However, you may only use such content for personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., for your personal social media accounts), and you may not distribute such content on a live or near-live basis (no live streaming) or use such content to create a real-time, stroke-by-stroke or hole- by-hole account of a Tournament. Further, you shall not use or authorize others to use any such content or other Reproduction for any commercial or promotional purpose, or for or in connection with a media outlet (directly or indirectly) unless you and the media outlet have received an official media credential for the Tournament from the TOUR.”
A complete summary of the PGA TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy may be found at Ticket Terms. Failure to adhere to this Mobile Device Policy may result in the confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the tournament.