2024 Admission Tickets
- Season Badge $100 (Good for weeklong admission)
- Daily Ticket $40
Sweet 16 Chalet Hospitality Passes
- $265 (Thursday or Friday)
- $290 (Saturday or Sunday)
Free admission on Monday, January 8 and Tuesday, January 9, 2024.
Free admission all week for U.S. military and dependents co-supported with Pasha Hawaii
- Complimentary admission is extended to all U.S. military and dependents who present a valid military ID at the gates
- Active duty and retired military, reserves and dependents are eligible
- Read here for more on the tournament military outreach
- Children 15 and under are admitted free to the Sony Open in Hawaii when accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
- Veterans are provided free admission via Veteran Tickets Foundation. (available late Fall)
Please read PGA TOUR Ticket Terms.
Tournament Bag Policy
There will be no bag check at the tournament. Please adhere to the PGA TOUR bag policy.
- All items are subject to inspection (including metal detection) at the gate.
- There will be no bag check at tournament and anyone with an unapproved bag or prohibited item will not be allowed admittance.
- Please report any unattended bags to the nearest marshal or security officer.
Notice To Spectators - Permitted and Prohibited Items
Any of the above listed Prohibited Items will be confiscated – leave them in your car.
PGA Tour Mobile Device Policy
Spectators are allowed to capture video, audio and photographs all week with their mobile device consistent with all posted rules and instructions of PGA TOUR and/or Tournament staff. However, you may only use such content for personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., for your personal social media accounts) , and you may not distribute such content on a live or near live basis (no live streaming). Receiving or placing phone calls will remain limited to designated “Cell Phone Zones.” As a reminder, cameras are NOT allowed during official rounds.
Please see the PGA TOUR Ticket Terms at www.pgatour.com/ticketterms. In particular, please note the following excerpt:
“Spectators may capture video, audio and photographs at the Tournament on any day of the Tournament throughout the Tournament site (including, for clarity, competition areas on competition days), consistent with all posted rules and instructions of TOUR and/or Tournament staff. However, you may only use such content for personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., for your personal social media accounts), and you may not distribute such content on a live or near-live basis (no live streaming) or use such content to create a real-time, stroke-by-stroke or hole- by-hole account of a Tournament. Further, you shall not use or authorize others to use any such content or other Reproduction for any commercial or promotional purpose, or for or in connection with a media outlet (directly or indirectly) unless you and the media outlet have received an official media credential for the Tournament from the TOUR.”
A complete summary of the PGA TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy may be found at PGA TOUR Mobile Device Policy. Failure to adhere to this Mobile Device Policy may result in the confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the tournament.