The tournament provides free public parking at designated areas with shuttle service.
- The shuttle will take spectators to the intersection of Kealaolu Avenue and Kahala Avenue, a few minutes walk to the tournament Main Gate.
- No public parking is available at Waialae Country Club.
- Round-trip shuttle service from Waikiki is provided by E Noa Trolley.
- Drop-off location for disabled or handicapped spectators is at the Pro Shop parking lot adjacent to the main entrance.
- Bike valet available at Waialae Beach Park Access Road in partnership with Hawaii Bicycling League Thursday through Sunday.
- Please minimize your environmental impact by biking, using the E Noa trolley and tournament shuttle buses, or carpooling when attending the Sony Open in Hawaii. Please also consider calculating and offsetting your carbon impact from your air travel to Oahu - our 2020 official airline sponsor Delta offers a helpful carbon calculator.